Manager / Accounts Manager / Internal Consultant/ HR Generalist / IT Administrator
Freelance HR / Accounts / Business Consultant for SMEs
Have been involve in doing freelance work for SMEs for projects in HR / Accounts management / Business consultation / Secretarial task such as incorporation of companies. Planning and organizing administration processors and work flows.
Procedure & Best Practice
- Transformed the company's functions and recommended new processing objectives.
- Implemented, integrated and maximize usage of new software.
- Administration procedures were analyzed and consulted to get the best way to do things and save cost by cutting down repetition.
- Help design the configuration for a server with a partner that would customise process for the company with value added network benefit.
- Saved more then 70% of the cost for the company IT infrastructure.
Planning Organizing and Scheduling skills (KSAs)
- Planning scheduling setting up office. Have 15 years of setting up SMEs business from scratch.
- Organising seating arrangements and office planning of purchasing or hiring equipments.
- Scheduling facilities of HR, Admin, Accounts and IT process
Jayanti Ispat (S) Pte Ltd
Accountant cum HR, IT Administrator
Apr 2007 – Dec 2013
Alliance Sertech Pte Ltd
Administration / Accounts Manager
May 2006 – Dec 2006
Excellink (Hewlett Packard – GAT)
IT Help Desk
Oct 2005 – Mar 2006
Campus Supply Pte Ltd – NTU
Dec 2003 – Oct 2005
Geetex (S) Pte Ltd
Accounts Asst cum IT Specialist
July 1998 – Nov 2002
Enterprise de Longue Vie
Nov 1996 – June 1997
Defence Science Org - DSO
Clerical Support Executive
Aug 1994 – Nov 1996
Lloyd’s Register of Shipping
Clerical Administrative Support
Feb 1993 – Aug 1994
MC Packaging Pte Ltd
Costing Accounts Clerk
March 1990 – Feb 1993
• Graduate BSc in Business Studies with HRM from Loughborough University UK - June 2012
• Graduate in Diploma from NCC UK/ Informatics ~ Major in Computer Science – Dec 2001
• Certificate in Business Administration – ABE UK
• NTC three in MVM from VITB ~ S’pore Vocational Institute
• Completed MCSE modules
• CIW Administrator Workshop (Internet System Management)
• Mandarin Course
• MS Access / PowerPoint / Excel / Word / HTML / Publisher / Most Accounting software such as MYOB, Tally, ACCPAC, Payroll, PEACH
• PC server builder
• PSB talks on Loughborough University and importance of continuing education and learning
• Loughborough University Alumni Treasurer (LUAS)
• Mission trip to Myanmar, 2008
• Presidential elections, 2011